Art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR")
BimbiVip srl is committed to the protection and protection of personal data of users who are acquired through the website www.bimbivip.com (The Site). The processing of your personal data is based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency and is carried out according to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice, which we invite you to read with particular attention. It contains relevant information on the methods and purposes with which we process personal data and lists your rights with respect to said processing.
We also inform you that this Notice applies exclusively to the activities on the Site and therefore does not apply to personal data collected through external links.
1. PERSONS INVOLVED: BimbiVip srl, with registered office 01017 Tuscania (VT), in Via Mantova snc is the Data Controller of personal data ("the Data Controller"). BimbiVip srl has appointed a Data Protection Officer ("DPO") who can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The processing of personal data may also take place by third parties on behalf of the Data Controller; in this case the Holder will arrange for their formal appointment as Managers and to define in writing their duties and the limits of the treatment. To get a list of data processors on behalf of the Data Controller you can contact the DPO (email@example.com).
2. TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT: The Site collects different categories of personal data:
- I c.d. navigation data (internet protocol (IP) address, type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site, name of the internet service provider (ISP), date and time of visit, web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and These data are used anonymously and collected in aggregate form only for statistical purposes, to allow the site to function properly and for security reasons.This data type is therefore treated according to a legitimate interest of the site. Owner and does not need your consent.
- On the site you can subscribe to our newsletter, contact the community by filling out the contact form and making donations online. To take advantage of these features, we will ask you to provide us with your contact details (name, surname and email address). These data are processed for the specific purpose for which they were collected (sending the newsletter, contacting the Data Controller) with manual and / or computerized and telematic tools in order to guarantee its security, integrity and confidentiality in compliance with the provisions in force . The provision of these data is optional and their processing is based on your consent. Your refusal to provide the requested data will not have consequences for browsing the site but will not allow us to process your request.
The Website uses the following third-party cookies:
FACEBOOK PIXEL is a tool for the collection of statistical data that allows you to monitor the actions that users perform on the site in order to create "targeted" communication campaigns. For more information on how this tool works you can refer to the developer page (https://www.facebook.com/business/help/742478679120153).
PLUGIN SOCIAL NETWORK
The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, which you can refer to:
- Facebook - (https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/)
- Twitter - (https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies) -
LinkedIn - (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy) -
We also inform you that you can independently choose which cookies to give your consent by selecting the option of your liking on your browser from the service settings, reachable at the following links:
Google Chrome: (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it)
Mozilla Firefox: (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie)
3. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA: The personal data collected on the Site are intended for administrative, commercial, communications and system administrators of the Data Controller, the DPO and in general to all managers responsible and responsible for data processing. appointed by the Owner in the exercise of his functions. The data may also be disclosed to third parties who provide the Owner with external services for the management of the Site, market research, technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies and profiling activities. Your data may eventually be transferred abroad, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, even in countries outside the European Union where the Community pursues its statutory purposes. The transfer to countries outside the EU, in addition to cases in which this is guaranteed by the adequacy decisions of the European Commission, is carried out in such a way as to provide appropriate and appropriate guarantees under the GDPR. We inform you that the collected data will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of obligations of law.
4. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA. The personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Contact details for subscription to the newsletter will be kept until your cancellation notice from the service. You can request further information on the retention period of your data and on the general principles we apply to the DPO (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY We inform you that you have the following rights:
- the right to ask the Owner to access your personal data and to rectify or cancel them or limit their treatment or oppose their treatment;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data).
It is also your right to obtain from the Controller confirmation that data processing is currently underway and to obtain the following information: the purposes, the categories of data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients and all information on their origin.
For all the necessary information and to exercise your rights you can contact the DPO (email@example.com).
The owner BimbiVip srl